Junior/ Senior (m/f/d)
Mannheim or Remote
Join the CARUSO Team
This is Your Job!
- You will lead our research projects at national and/or EU level, representing CARUSO in relevant committees, working groups, and working with consortia in regular workstream meetings.
- You will be responsible for the successful design, planning, implementation, and management of research projects and initiatives.
- Corresponding administrative tasks are part of your job: planning, controlling, time recording as well as reporting. In addition, you are responsible for quality, budget compliance, and adherence to deadlines in the project.
- You acquire partners for research proposals and make sure that relevant topics of the CARUSO strategy are reflected in the proposals.
- You manage stakeholders and their expectations regarding requirements and prioritization for implementation by the Caruso team.
- You identify national and European funding programs.
- You moderate working groups and prepare the meetings in terms of content and organization.
Your Benefits at CARUSO
At CARUSO, we invest in people and we know that without our invaluable employees, we wouldn't be a trusted partner for companies such as Bosch, Continental, Schaeffler, and ZF. We are continuously growing, and we want you to grow with us; your colleagues and our management will do their very best to support you in defining your desired career path and reaching your personal development goals. These are some of the cool things about working at CARUSO:
Remote & Flexible Working
Job & Family Balance
Green Field for Ideas
Our mission at CARUSO is to make a positive impact in your career life.
- Completed studies preferably related to IT or comparable qualification with relevant
- Experience in agile and classic project management in the IT environment
- A high urge to pass on your knowledge in the team
- Strong communication skills as well as a confident and assertive appearance
- Organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
- Excellent German and very good English skills complete your profile
Since we are an international team and work together across borders, it is important that you are used to being on the (virtual) road.
We are looking for the best talent out there. Risk-takers, fast learners and experts in our field. Together, we want to keep on improving not only our products but our company culture as well.
Don’t worry if you don’t fulfill one of the requirements. Skills can be learned; it’s your attitude that counts. If you think you’re the right fit for one of our positions, don’t hesitate to send us your CV including a cover letter and a brief portfolio via our application form below and we’ll get back to you in no time.