Manager B2B Integration
Junior/ Senior (m/f/d)
Mannheim or Remote
Join the CARUSO Team
This is Your Job!
- You communicate with interested or active data customers and suppliers and manage their expectations
- You explain CARUSO platform to the customers and help them develop their business cases
- You discover, document, and evolve customer use cases and share requirements derived from them with the technical team
- You have end-to-end responsibility for customer or OEM integration projects incl. project planning and management
- Single point of contact towards customers and supplies and manage the technical collaboration with the respective counterparts
- You discover, document, and manage product requirements and quality attributes for platform roadmap and development
- You cooperate with the technical team (in particular Product Management) to ensure the successful realization of partner projects
- You have the ability to work independently and to stay focused in an agile, distributed environment
- You work with the sales, customer experience, and technical team and deliver the best value to the customers
- You have outstanding analytical skills combined with a structured and sustainable problem-solving approach
- You have a result-driven attitude with a strong focus on creating and delivering value for our customers
Your Benefits at CARUSO
At CARUSO, we invest in people and we know that without our invaluable employees, we wouldn't be a trusted partner for companies such as Bosch, Continental, Schaeffler, and ZF. We are continuously growing, and we want you to grow with us; your colleagues and our management will do their very best to support you in defining your desired career path and reaching your personal development goals. These are some of the cool things about working at CARUSO:
Remote & Flexible Working
Job + Family Balance
Green Field for Ideas
Our mission at CARUSO is to make a positive impact in your career life.
- 3 years of professional experience in software engineering with good knowledge of requirements gathering and/or business analysis
- Experience: Automotive market is preferable, Insurance sector is preferable, project management, Confluence and Jira, also in platform integration use and design of RESTful APIs (JSON, XML) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with requests from multiple partners and to prioritize tasks
- Hands-on mentality and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, preferably German or another EU-relevant language
We are looking for the best talent out there. Risk-takers, fast learners and experts in our field. Together, we want to keep on improving not only our products but our company culture as well.
Don’t worry if you don’t fulfill one of the requirements. Skills can be learned; it’s your attitude that counts. If you think you’re the right fit for one of our positions, don’t hesitate to send us your CV including a cover letter and a brief portfolio via our application form below and we’ll get back to you in no time.